MLB Team: Toronto Blue Jays
NFL Team: GreenBay Packers/Toronto Argos
NBA Team: Toronto Raptors
NHL Team: Toronto Maple Leafs
Squadra di calcio: Inter /St.Pauli/Rayo
Località: Palasport Flaminio, RN / Stadio Renato Dall'Ara, BO

[Stanleit.com] Guides - Dinasty Site for Dummies

Messaggio da Hobbit83 » 18/10/2011, 12:00

Here will be placed some how to in order to help using our site...

Instruction to draft on the Stanleit website
(When the draft opens, an "ENTRY DRAFT LIVE!" link will become available)

The team on the clock will be highlighted in the site's home page.

To make your selection, follow these easy steps:
1) log in with your account data and go to the draft section.

2) once your team is on the clock..

* a) you can type your chosen player's name in the apposite box or you can look for the player to select through the 'players' tool, filtering
'<10 games' to check the available players; once you have found your player, click on 'draft' , then 'confirm' (only if you are 100% sure about it! You won't be allowed to redo your pick). That's it.
If however your player is not yet in our archive, follow option b).

* b) You'll have to import him from nhl.com.
Go to www.nhl.com and click on players (https://www.nhl.com/player). If your player is not on nhl.com either, go to option c).
If instead the player is there, go to his details page, copy the player's ID (for example you can find Juolevi at https://www.nhl.com/player/olli-juolevi-8479355, hence his ID is olli-juolevi-8479355) and paste it on our website in the players box where you see "Insert new player by NHL ID:"; once done, click on import.
At this point you will be able to proceed with option a).

* c) This can happen if you're looking for an undrafted player without a contract in the NHL or for a player who just entered the NHL.
It's a pretty rare case, so for now we decided to manage this occurrence as follows:
choose a player with no chances to make the NHL (a 7th rounder with 0 NHL games or so), take his ID from nhl.com, import him on our site and then perform option a). You will also have to make a post in this thread where you will specify you're picking player X instead of player Y.
As soon as the player ID will be added on nhl.com, we'll make the change.
Example:
i wanna pick Nicola Fontanive (http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicola_Fontanive), great little italian forward. He's not on nhl.com so i take Stephen Dixon ID instead ( www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8470818, last pick overall in 2003 NHL draft), i import and draft him, then i post in the draft thread "I drafted Dixon for Fontanive").

draft proceedings rules (extracts)
"Once the previous team in the order has drafted, the following team will have a max of 4 hours to make its pick
Please note that such limit should not be overused; you're expected to make your selection as soon as possible once you realize you are on the clock, i.e. without using the full 4 hrs.
This period of time will be counted only from 9.00 to 24.00 CET, unless the owner lies in North America.
This means that if you're a European GM and your team gets on the clock at 22.00, you will have till 11.00 of the next day to make your pick
If a team fails to post its selection (directly or through a spokesman) within 4 hrs the next ones can proceed with their picks. However, the missing GM will be able to post his (picking from the left available players) as soon as he comes back.

If a team announces a trade of his upcoming pick after getting on the clock, there will be 2 hrs for the committee to evaluate and check it (see -trades). Once the trade is approved, the new team on the block will have only 2 more hours to make its (just acquired) pick."

Immagine

Rispondi