Senior
MLB Team: Boring
NFL Team: New Orleans Saints
NBA Team: Boring
NHL Team: Vancouver Canucks
Contatta:

Re: IR (new) policy

Messaggio da TheDominator » 30/09/2016, 22:24

Sooo Janmark is out for 6 months. Is it too early to put him on LTIR?

what are the rules for this type of situation?

if a signed player gets injured during free agency, can we use LTIR right away to replace him?

or do we have to wait until regular season officially starts.

https://www.nhl.com/stars/news/morning- ... -282282282

The Dallas Stars suffered another blow on the injury front Friday. Center Mattias Janmark is expected to be out five to six months due to knee surgery to correct an issue with a joint in his knee.

Janmark was scheduled to undergo the procedure Friday afternoon to correct the issue, which is called osteochondritis dissecans.

"It's a condition that develops in joints due to a lack of blood supply in that area," Stars GM Jim Nill explained to media Friday morning. "What happened with Mattias is he had a small segment, approximately 21 millimeters by 11 millimeters, that became displaced and it's locked in his knee. Today, our team doctor is going to do an operation and take that bone segment and reattach it."

paolino23
Rookie
Rookie

Messaggio da paolino23 » 04/10/2016, 13:51

Domanda tecnica sull'IR nell'ottica di settare il roster per iniziare la stagione

(-) simple IR
The player will be blocked in IR for 7 days even if he comes back earlier than that and once he is back playing his team should not be allowed to make moves before removing such player from IR.
unquote

I famosi 7 giorni partono dal giorno in cui metto il giocatore in IR, dall' 11/10 che è la data per settare il roster o dal 17/10 che è la data in cui inizia la stagione?

Stesso discorso per la LTIR

grazie a chi ne sa più di me e mi darà la risposta

TheDominator
Senior
Senior
Contatta:

Messaggio da TheDominator » 07/10/2016, 16:48

it looks like people are already assigning LTIR :penso:

kachlex
Pro
Pro
NHL Team: Ottawa
Contatta:

Messaggio da kachlex » 07/10/2016, 16:58

i quote

Please note that even if you're allowed to set players in LTIR already, you're not allowed to use the LTIR before the start of the season

I suppose we can start to count LTIR days since you put your player (to answer Paolino's question too).
Maybe we can fix the start day some days back if you missed to put a player in IR and you'd like not to miss any day. I know, we bure messed it up. :icon_paper:
Immagine
Honolulu Lilied Piranhas - 2012 / 2014 / 2015 Stanleit Cup Champions
Kachlex Piranhas - 2014 Yahoo Fanta HNC Champions
Immagine

TheDominator
Senior
Senior
Contatta:

Messaggio da TheDominator » 07/10/2016, 17:23

kachlex ha scritto:i quote

Please note that even if you're allowed to set players in LTIR already, you're not allowed to use the LTIR before the start of the season

I suppose we can start to count LTIR days since you put your player (to answer Paolino's question too).
Maybe we can fix the start day some days back if you missed to put a player in IR and you'd like not to miss any day. I know, we bure messed it up. :icon_paper:

yes, but going by that rule "you're allowed to set LTIR and not use it", what about Out for Season?

i guess it depends on the situation.

more and more sources say janmark is done for the year :sad:

bure
NHL Team: Batteries :truzzo:

Messaggio da bure » 10/10/2016, 12:34

TheDominator ha scritto:
kachlex ha scritto:i quote

yes, but going by that rule "you're allowed to set LTIR and not use it", what about Out for Season?
that can only be set once the september free agency is over (like now) cause it brings a cap relief rather than a LTIR bonus. So unlike with the LTIR bonus you can distinguish which money you are using, and you can't use injured players' money to bid during the September free agency.
With LTIR we can see if someone is using that money against the rules like LA did on C. SMith.

bure

Messaggio da bure » 10/10/2016, 12:36

paolino23 ha scritto:Domanda tecnica sull'IR nell'ottica di settare il roster per iniziare la stagione

(-) simple IR
The player will be blocked in IR for 7 days even if he comes back earlier than that and once he is back playing his team should not be allowed to make moves before removing such player from IR.
unquote

I famosi 7 giorni partono dal giorno in cui metto il giocatore in IR, dall' 11/10 che è la data per settare il roster o dal 17/10 che è la data in cui inizia la stagione?

Stesso discorso per la LTIR
per la LTIR i 30gg partono da quando ce lo metti.

Secondo me per la IR essendo solo 7gg dovrebbero partire dall'inizio della RS.. ma tant'è

TheDominator
Senior
Senior
Contatta:

Messaggio da TheDominator » 10/10/2016, 19:28

bure ha scritto:
TheDominator ha scritto:

that can only be set once the september free agency is over (like now) cause it brings a cap relief rather than a LTIR bonus. So unlike with the LTIR bonus you can't distinguish which money you are using, and you can't use injured players' money to bid during the September free agency.
With LTIR we can see if someone is using that money against the rules like LA did on C. SMith.

ok going by that and all the sources, it's done now

https://www.nhl.com/news/stars-mattias- ... -282274004
http://www.defendingbigd.com/2016/9/30/ ... nee-injury
http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/artic ... s-continue
https://blackoutdallas.com/2016/09/30/d ... ix-months/

bure

Messaggio da bure » 11/10/2016, 0:50

TheDominator ha scritto:
bure ha scritto: that can only be set once the september free agency is over (like now) cause it brings a cap relief rather than a LTIR bonus. So unlike with the LTIR bonus you can't distinguish which money you are using, and you can't use injured players' money to bid during the September free agency.

ok going by that and all the sources, it's done now

https://www.nhl.com/news/stars-mattias- ... -282274004
http://www.defendingbigd.com/2016/9/30/ ... nee-injury
http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/artic ... s-continue
https://blackoutdallas.com/2016/09/30/d ... ix-months/
from those articles:
will miss 5-6 months with a knee injury. That puts his return at roughly the end of March or early April

While it’s not necessarily a season-ending injury for Janmark, it’s fairly close

There is a chance that he plays at the end of this season, but we won’t know until the surgery is finished and it is made clear that Janmark truly can still play.
nothing conclusive (yet) about him being out for season it seems

all3n
Pro
Pro

Messaggio da all3n » 18/11/2016, 10:49

Posso dire che contare le move fatte per sostituire gli infortunati sia ingiusto? Se metto un giocatore in IR mi sembra giusto poterlo sostituire senza che questa sostituzione venga assimilata ad una mossa di gestione della squadra. Magari si può considerare come modifica per la prossima stagione.

kachlex
Pro
Pro
Contatta:

Messaggio da kachlex » 18/11/2016, 10:59

all3n ha scritto:Posso dire che contare le move fatte per sostituire gli infortunati sia ingiusto? Se metto un giocatore in IR mi sembra giusto poterlo sostituire senza che questa sostituzione venga assimilata ad una mossa di gestione della squadra. Magari si può considerare come modifica per la prossima stagione.

Come fai a sapere se stai spostando un giocatore per sostituire uno in IR o meno?
Considera che il numero di moves è stato calcolato (non mi dilungo sugli anni di studi da parte dei più grandi ANAListi che ci sono voluti) anche tenendo conto di queste moves "ingiuste" :biggrin:
Immagine
Immagine

all3n
Pro
Pro

Messaggio da all3n » 18/11/2016, 11:13

Se il giocatore non è nel farm e lo metto in IR la move è per sostituirlo e idem quando devo riattivarlo.

bure

Messaggio da bure » 18/11/2016, 12:11

all3n ha scritto:Se il giocatore non è nel farm e lo metto in IR la move è per sostituirlo e idem quando devo riattivarlo.
quando lo riattivi non ti viene contata nessuna move...

kachlex
Pro
Pro
Contatta:

Messaggio da kachlex » 31/01/2017, 6:40

Anzer ha messo ofs Despres, sarebbe gradito il link come da regolamento
Immagine
Immagine

Scaramanga
Senior
Senior

Messaggio da Scaramanga » 28/06/2017, 16:48

Ultima modifica di Scaramanga il 28/06/2017, 23:14, modificato 1 volta in totale.

Rispondi