Offseason homeworks

Il canale della Dinasty NHL
Rispondi
Scaramanga
Senior
Senior

Re: Offseason homeworks

Messaggio da Scaramanga » 06/09/2019, 2:40

L'aumento di moves era totale a 60/65 e poi di conseguenza la finale viene aumentata.
Comunque up per chi deve ancora esprimersi!

TheDominator
Senior
Senior
MLB Team: Boring
NFL Team: New Orleans Saints
NBA Team: Boring
NHL Team: Vancouver Canucks
Contatta:

Messaggio da TheDominator » 07/09/2019, 7:25

1 - Fanta-points penalized. - Yes, Agree
2 - LTIR - I don't really understand what this one is about, google doesn't translate well, what do you mean by "remove and put", please explain
3 - increase in the number of moves. - Yes, Agree
4 - Bure's Cap Bonus Proposal - No, Disagree
5 - Playoffs Proposal of Biron. - Yes, Agree
6 - Increase number of rounds in the Draft - Yes, Agree

Scaramanga
Senior
Senior

Messaggio da Scaramanga » 09/09/2019, 12:45

TheDominator ha scritto: 07/09/2019, 7:251 - Fanta-points penalized. - Yes, Agree
2 - LTIR - I don't really understand what this one is about, google doesn't translate well, what do you mean by "remove and put", please explain
Hi Dom, thans for responding to the thread. With regards to point 2, it has occurred in the past that owners with a player in LTIR would take out this said player from the LTIR in order to be able to change players signed under LTIR contract. The current proposal aims at eliminating this loophole.

TheDominator
Senior
Senior
Contatta:

Messaggio da TheDominator » 10/09/2019, 1:33

Scaramanga ha scritto: 09/09/2019, 12:45 The current proposal aims at eliminating this loophole.

ok, that makes sense

i definitely agree with that

Scaramanga
Senior
Senior

Messaggio da Scaramanga » 14/09/2019, 16:45

TheDominator ha scritto: 07/09/2019, 7:251 - Fanta-points penalized. - Yes, Agree

Thanks Dom, I am realizing that you did not express yourself on the redesign of the lottery probabilities for the draft. The proposed modification aims at guaranteeing the playout winner a place in the top 3 at the lottery instead of the top 2 as it is currently working. Please let us know.

Same thing for @therussianrocket and @manfe22

La modifica della probabilità della lottery prevede la garanzia di un posto nei primi 3 (e non più nei primi 2 posti alla lottery) alla squadra vincitrice dei playout.

TheDominator
Senior
Senior
Contatta:

Messaggio da TheDominator » 14/09/2019, 20:45

Scaramanga ha scritto: 14/09/2019, 16:45

Thanks Dom, I am realizing that you did not express yourself on the redesign of the lottery probabilities for the draft. The proposed modification aims at guaranteeing the playout winner a place in the top 3 at the lottery instead of the top 2 as it is currently working. Please let us know.

La modifica della probabilità della lottery prevede la garanzia di un posto nei primi 3 (e non più nei primi 2 posti alla lottery) alla squadra vincitrice dei playout.

For the lottery redesign proposal, opening up to top 3 is ok, top 5 would be better.

I don't like this idea that you're guaranteed a top 2 pick. If i had it my way, i wouldn't reward people for losing. There has to be more of an incentive for people to make the playoffs, not playout.

the past few seasons, it seems people hoard draft picks, sell everyone off way before the deadline, and tank the season in order to get a high pick

meanwhile there are only a few teams who actively try and make their teams better by trading picks if they have to.

the ones who are making an effort with managing their team, and trying to make the playoffs year after year are not the ones getting rewarded for it

per tutti gli altri, si spera che abbia senso:

Per la proposta di riprogettazione della lotteria, l'apertura alla top 3 è ok, la top 5 sarebbe migliore.

Non mi piace l'idea che tu sia garantito tra i primi 2. Se lo facessi a modo mio, non ricompenserei le persone per aver perso. Ci deve essere più di un incentivo per le persone a fare i playoff, non i playout.

nelle ultime stagioni, sembra che le persone accumulino prelievi, vendano tutti molto prima della scadenza e accumulino la stagione per ottenere una scelta elevata

nel frattempo ci sono solo poche squadre che cercano attivamente di migliorare le proprie squadre scambiando le scelte, se necessario.

quelli che si stanno sforzando di gestire la propria squadra e di provare a fare i playoff anno dopo anno non sono quelli che vengono premiati per questo

bure
NHL Team: Batteries :truzzo:

Messaggio da bure » 18/09/2019, 16:30

TheDominator ha scritto: 14/09/2019, 20:45
Scaramanga ha scritto: 14/09/2019, 16:45Thanks Dom, I am realizing that you did not express yourself on the redesign of the lottery probabilities for the draft. The proposed modification aims at guaranteeing the playout winner a place in the top 3 at the lottery instead of the top 2 as it is currently working. Please let us know.

For the lottery redesign proposal, opening up to top 3 is ok, top 5 would be better.

I don't like this idea that you're guaranteed a top 2 pick. If i had it my way, i wouldn't reward people for losing.   
well the current system rewards teams winning the playout, which is less "losing" than finishing at the bottom and losing the playout as well. But I see what you're getting at, see replies below.

There has to be more of an incentive for people to make the playoffs, not playout.
and yet you are against the Cap Bonus Proposal?

the past few seasons, it seems people hoard draft picks, sell everyone off way before the deadline, and tank the season in order to get a high pick

meanwhile there are only a few teams who actively try and make their teams better by trading picks if they have to.

the ones who are making an effort with managing their team, and trying to make the playoffs year after year are not the ones getting rewarded for it
that's exactly the reasoning behind the Cap Bonus Proposal, that wanted to provide an incentive to make the playoffs by rewarding teams that qualify for them

bure
NHL Team: Batteries :truzzo:

Messaggio da bure » 18/09/2019, 17:19

Scaramanga ha scritto: 28/08/2019, 4:38 Allo stato attuale delle cose, se entro l’inizio della free agency (quindi sabato 7) non ci sono novita’ sostanziali propongo quanto segue:
  • Mantenimento dello status quo per quanto riguarda la penalizzazione a livello di cap per i lineup mancanti in qualunque sede;
  • Immediato divieto di fare “togli e metti” dalla LTIR
  • Incremento mosse in regular season e playoff con il pacchetto 60/12
  • Modifica percentuali dei playoff

non capisco l'ultima voce. Ma suppongo si tratti in realtà della modifica delle % assegnate al seeding pre-lottery per l'ordine del draft, per cui direi che per ora siamo arrivati qui:
  • Mantenimento dello status quo per quanto riguarda la penalizzazione a livello di cap per i lineup mancanti in qualunque sede;
  • Immediato divieto di fare “togli e metti” dalla LTIR
  • Incremento mosse in regular season e playoff con il pacchetto 60/12
  • Modifica % pre-lottery e assegnazione dei primi 3 posti dell'ordine del draft attraverso la lottery, come in NHL
  • possibilità di passare direttamente da IR a LTIR (se ci sono i requisiti per la LTIR)

manfe22
Rookie
Rookie
MLB Team: Pirates
NFL Team: Steelers
NBA Team: Gallinari
NHL Team: Pittsburgh Penguins

Messaggio da manfe22 » 18/09/2019, 17:34

- giusta la penalizzazione per la lineup a meno che il gm sia impossibilitato a modificarlo, tipo scarsa connessione, impegni etc. Avvisando per tempo.
- IR non ho capito molto bene, ma se ho un giocatore in ir penso che se dalle poche info che abbiamo scopriamo che diventa lunga, possa spostarlo direttamente.
- ok move a 60.
- lottery non saprei io arriverò sempre in alto e non ho capito come funziona 😂😂😂😂.....direi di seguire l’nhl).
- i premi al vincitore dei playout proprio no!!!! Allora chi si qualifica ai playoff e per sfortuna esce subito è più fesso??!
Posso capire che si possa perdere l’interesse, rimane cmq un gioco e finché non si finisce si gioca, io la vedo così.......ma se non centri i PO è un demerito tuo e lavora per fare meglio

TheDominator
Senior
Senior
Contatta:

Messaggio da TheDominator » 19/09/2019, 17:03

bure ha scritto: 18/09/2019, 16:30 and yet you are against the Cap Bonus Proposal?

kind of hard to understand when google incorrectly auto-translates everything from italian

i was under the impression that it was for non-playoff teams to get a cap bonus for winning the playout

if it's a cap bonus for teams that qualify for the playoffs, then that is fine

maybe you can translate for me then

therussianrocket
Pro
Pro
NBA Team: Dallas Mavs
NHL Team: Florida Panthers

Messaggio da therussianrocket » 19/09/2019, 22:46

Scaramanga ha scritto: 14/09/2019, 16:45

Dopo rilettura generale sono favorevole alla modifica delle probabilità della lottery
"What's so special about Crosby? I don't see anything special there. Yes, he does skate well, has a good head, good pass. But there's nothing else." (Alexander Semin)

"He could stop a bee in a fog" (Blues' broadcasters on Pekka Rinne)

Scaramanga
Senior
Senior

Messaggio da Scaramanga » 25/09/2019, 4:03

Riassunto finale delle deliberazioni
Final deliberations summary

Dalla stagione ventura:
From this coming season:

Mantenimento dello status quo per quanto riguarda la penalizzazione a livello di cap, ma non sarà più inserito il lineup d'ufficio ai playoff.
Status quo will be kept with regards to salary cap penalization, but no commish lineup will be granted during the playoffs.

No al "togli e metti" dalla LTIR e possibilità di passare direttamente dalla IR alla LTIR (se ci sono i requisiti).
No more loopholes with regards to LTIR, and it will be possibile to put a player from IR to LTIR directly (provided the player is LTIR eligible).

Incremento mosse regular season e playoff 60 / 12.
Increased moves in regular season and playoffs 60 /12.

Modifica delle probabilità della lottery con posto nelle prime 3 (e non più nelle prime 2) per la vincente dei playout.
Modified lottery probabilities with the playout winner granted a place in the top 3 and not in the top 2

@Vicram e @Kachlex si coordineranno per le questioni di IR/LTIR, mentre @bure curerà le nuove probabilità.
Vic and Kach will coordinate with the IR/LTIR matters, while bure will coordinate the updated lottery probabilities.

kachlex
Pro
Pro
NHL Team: Ottawa
Contatta:

Messaggio da kachlex » 30/09/2019, 10:27

Scaramanga ha scritto: 25/09/2019, 4:03
@Vicram e @Kachlex si coordineranno per le questioni di IR/LTIR e moves, mentre @bure curerà le nuove probabilità.
Vic and Kach will coordinate with the IR/LTIR matters, while bure will coordinate the updated lottery probabilities.

fatto il boldato
Immagine
Honolulu Lilied Piranhas - 2012 / 2014 / 2015 Stanleit Cup Champions
Kachlex Piranhas - 2014 Yahoo Fanta HNC Champions
Immagine

Rispondi